Mailing Address

Thanks for the letters and care packages, especially to my lovely wife, sister in law Chela, my sister April, my aunt Pattie, my cousin Meghan, Champs hair Salon and the Corriveau family. You're the best!! towens20@cox.net















































































































Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Things I am thankful for

I know there have been times I have complained about things here and rightly so, but I do want to take time out for things I am thankful to god for:
1. I have my own room instead of sleeping in a tent.
2. I eat hot food, all the I want, instead of MRE's.
3. I get to see my family a few times each week through my video phone.
4. I have access to the internet
5. I get to take a hot shower every day
6. I have all the clean bottled water I need.
7. I do not work with anyone I despise.
8. I get more then 5 hrs of sleep per day.
9. I HAVE NOT DIRECTLY BEEN INVOLVED IN ONE ATTACK SINCE I HAVE BEEN HERE! Before I got here our first group got hit 8 times in three weeks!

The lord is definitely watching down over me and listening to all the prayers people have been sending.

**Airman Christian is sitting in the dispatch desk, he is sound asleep with his hands supporting his head, and he is listening to Death Metal in the background. How is this humanly possible???

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tim :) I Am Grateful For A Wonderful Brother Who is Smart, Strong,Funny,& A Great Leader!!! Who Loves me Unconditionaly....

    ReplyDelete