Mailing Address

Thanks for the letters and care packages, especially to my lovely wife, sister in law Chela, my sister April, my aunt Pattie, my cousin Meghan, Champs hair Salon and the Corriveau family. You're the best!! towens20@cox.net















































































































Monday, February 28, 2011

March 1

I can't believe that they are running out of certain things at the D-Fac. first it was Soy milk, they never seems to have that long, usuallly I'll get the chocolate. Now they ran out of chocolate, I can't eat cereal now. for those who do not know, I quit drinking milk in 1995, I read some bad stuff about it that grossed me out. don't get me wrong, I still love cheese, cream cheese, and will eat ice cream on occasion, but to drink milk in its pure form, no thanks. Now they are out of all energy bars, half the cereal and most fruit. they are down to apples and not-ripe nectarines. That's our world, being totally dependent to have food shipped to us. I wonder if problems in egypt have slowed down us getting food with the suez canal and all. Nothing else really going on, except that morale is a little down. I think the place is getting on everyones nerves at the moment, I'm just trying to keep everyone from choking eacher other!
Oh ya, I could talk about Charlie Sheen. He is facinating, the guys is very entertaining. I have been reading up on a lot of his stuff lately, his denial is off the radar. I do remember he was sober for a real long time and then I guess he just said, I'm tired of fighting it. Doesn't doing all those drugs just wreck his body? shoot he's 45, he's gotta feel it. I do agree with some things he says, he's entitled to do whatever he wants as long as he isn't hurting anyone. I just think though, how much good he could've been to humanity if he only would've given money blown on drugs and women to charity. He probably would still be married if it wasn't for the drugs. The funny thing is he's making all these media companies money yet isn't making a dime off of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment