Mailing Address

Thanks for the letters and care packages, especially to my lovely wife, sister in law Chela, my sister April, my aunt Pattie, my cousin Meghan, Champs hair Salon and the Corriveau family. You're the best!! towens20@cox.net















































































































Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Feb. 8



It's started raining like nobody's business in the morning. We had to assemble two baggage pallets for a flight in the pouring rain. It was a big-time drag but it had to get done, at least the army that was on the flight helped. Thyere was a brief argument between our bag sup and the army guys helping us. They kept stressing the wanted the generals bags on top, which I understood, but they repeated it like five times. Sra Gilman said in an angry tone, "I'm in charge of this pallet and We'll do it the way I say to do it!" Great, now I had to diffuse a potential ugly scenario, so I told him to put a lid on it. I don't think gilman realized there was an army captain out there who said, "his bags are going on top, you don't have to be on the flight with him and I don't want him to be pissed." It all worked out, but when its wet and cold, its easy to get emotional.

I later did my first P90X of the tour, Core. I was drenched and I was able to do it till the end. I've done it before, I've seen the results after a month, I just gotta stay on it. I weigh myself in 2 days. I then went to get my second anthrax shot and asked about getting some Ambien. I heard they're handing them out like candy here. They obliged, sweet!! I'm leery of having to take any meds but I'm sick of waking up after 4 hours and not follwing back asleep. It worked great, I still woke up, but this time only 30 min. before my alarm. I really miss home, but can't dwell on it too much

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed every word of this blog. It is a pleasure to share these times with you.

    ReplyDelete