Mailing Address

Thanks for the letters and care packages, especially to my lovely wife, sister in law Chela, my sister April, my aunt Pattie, my cousin Meghan, Champs hair Salon and the Corriveau family. You're the best!! towens20@cox.net















































































































Friday, May 20, 2011

5/20


Jenna and Chelsea put on the funniest show, they were dancing like divas, bigtime, I couldn't believe how sassy Jenny was dancing, it was funny but also scary, she was just mimicking the video but doing to the T. I can't remember the songs, i think it was GAGA, Chelsea going to town also. This was the clearest I had ever seen the video phone work, it was great, like looking at a video camera. Then Jenna broke my heart, started crying for 15 minutes straight, saying how much she missed me and why couldn't I come home right now!? I would've felt worse but I was worried about not finding my i.d. (it freaked me out, I left it in my dirty blouse but luckily they hadn't delivered out the laundry so I got it out, once again the lord looking down on me, would've caused major problems if I had to wait till Sat. to get it back.) I think poor Jenna had been holding that in her system a long time, and she felt better getting it off her chest. It's going to be fun just spoiling them for the next few weeks.
Remember Sgt. Smartypants? She has been so nice lately, saying hi how are you doing, big smile on her face. It's funny, I want to say, "aren't you the same person that gave me the disgusted look when I was filming Iraqi's at the park like i was allowed?" But I didn't I just smiled back. what can I say, this place can bring out the worst moods in everyone
I am so sick of hearing endless cliche's, can't people thinking of original things to say, instead of, "another day in paradise,""same s--t different day""living the dream" gets old.
I am so close to getting my SEI-45 class finished, just two more assignments. Then I can really relax

No comments:

Post a Comment