Mailing Address

Thanks for the letters and care packages, especially to my lovely wife, sister in law Chela, my sister April, my aunt Pattie, my cousin Meghan, Champs hair Salon and the Corriveau family. You're the best!! towens20@cox.net















































































































Sunday, April 17, 2011

4/18

A very stressful morning. I am scrambling to get my assignment for my SEI-45 class completed by 10am. Meanwhile we are processing three flights at the same time, I must have gotten interupted about 30 times. I finally get the assignment finished and I then noticed it isn't due for another two days and I then read the instructions and realized that by missing the word "and" with the term "listening and speaking", it completely changes what lessons I do. I did lessons for "listening" and did lessons for "speaking" but not for "listening and speaking." Totally different. Hopefully the instructor will give me a 2. I don't feel like doing it over. I am mentally drained now, tired from getting up almost 4 hours early to do clicker duty. I've got to find a way to do my plyo workout for P90 because I really just want to jump in my rack right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment