Mailing Address

Thanks for the letters and care packages, especially to my lovely wife, sister in law Chela, my sister April, my aunt Pattie, my cousin Meghan, Champs hair Salon and the Corriveau family. You're the best!! towens20@cox.net















































































































Wednesday, April 27, 2011

4/27

It was a rough couple of days, I almost decided to quit writng on here, I was pretty down. It had looked like sergeants "right" and "jump-to" succeeded in my character assasination. My wife told me to pray on it, I did but not hard enough, so I prayed a lot more on it. Today some light shown through, it was definitely Jesus coming through like he always does. One minute i thought the world (actually several people) out here was against me and then today some people above me started seeing things the way they are supposed to be seen and not through rose-colored lenses. I now have people ranking above me that if we were to go home and questions arose, they would vouch for me, then the rest I can explain myself. I'm just amazed with the lord because just a few days ago I was just so deflated, he has a hand in everything always. Issues still could arise the next 9 days so it's not over yet. I'm under 39 days now. Now if the good lord could help some schools in the Gilbert School District call me for a phone interview I would be jumping through the roof. I only got about a two day window left, i guess i better start praying again.
Got a day off tomorrow, can't wait to sleep in, but most of all, just to be away from the chaos of the terminal for 24 hrs. Just wanted to note the guys I have under me, their attitudes have been great, definitely starting to get some cohesiveness, it's just the other things....

3 comments:

  1. Keep it up enjoy reading and its a good outlet for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was spiritually touched by this entry. Beings Christian myself I am so grateful for his amazing love and how he always manages to be the light in our darkness. Just when we think we are alone in our desperate moments his presence shines tthrough.You certainly have displayed discipline and diligence. Thank you for taking your peace building efforts seriously. Again I appreciate your service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete